Your Pump Your Choice
Introducing the 2nd generation Warman® WGR® pump — the pump of choice for the sand and aggregate market
2nd generation Warman® WGR® pump design enhancements
- Improved volute hydraulics
- Improved impeller support frame
- Improved gland sealing with a remodelled expeller seal option
- Simplified wet-end design with fewer parts for reduced maintenance
- Additional lifting points for safe lifting
- Casing drain plug
The WGR® pump design allows for easy access to all internal components. This makes servicing easy and minimizes downtime.
Additional ease of maintenance and improved safety features include:
- A simplified wet-end with fewer parts
- Lifting points added to aide in safe handling/lifting
- A drainage plug added to the casing can be pulled in cold months so that the pump does not freeze or clog when stopped
Ease of Maintenance Features
- One-piece Linatex® premium rubber liner
- Fixed flanges
- Drain plug
- One-piece suction cover
- Lifting points
The Warman® WGR® pump’s replaceable impeller and liners are manufactured using Linatex® premium rubber, proven to deliver the best wear performance and lengthen maintenance intervals for wet sand applications.
Linatex® rubber is made in a unique liquid phase manufacturing method providing it with exceptional wear properties that allow it to last longer in service, lower operators’ total ownership costs, and simplify change-outs.
The Linatex® wet-end components are designed specifically for the WGR® pump and are precision moulded to ensure the always fit.