L.S.W. Wear Parts Ltd. can supply all of your screening needs. L.S.W. is pleased to announce that they are now an exclusive Maritime distributor for Major-Wire.
For decades, Major Wire has engineered and produced high-performance screen media (also known as screen cloth and screening media) that achieves the following:
- Increased screen capacity and throughput
- Virtually eliminated blinding, pegging and clogging
- Maximized wear life while reducing downtime
Major Wire combines its innovative technologies, such as Flex-Mat® 3 in tensioned and modular versions and OptimumWire® Woven Wire, with a comprehensive Customer Support Package that keeps your operation screening at peak efficiency.
Major-Wire solves the tough screening problems throughout the quarry, mining, and industrial markets.
L.SW Wear Parts offers the TEMA ISENMANN Screening Experience:
- Steinhaus developed the first polyurethane screen in 1970
- First used in sand and gravel application. Previous wire screens did not have sufficient wear life
- First modular system developed in 1975
- Sand and Gravel
- Ag Lime
- Iron ore
- Gold ore
- Abrasive materials
- Railroad ballast
Haver & Boecker (W.S. Tyler)
LSW Wear Parts is the exclusive screen media distributer for WS Tyler Canada a division of Haver Boeker Canada. With a large selection of Tensioned media, Modular Screen Media and Speciality screen media Coupled with our Major Wire screen media (Division of Haver & Boeker Canada) LSW Wear Parts can provide a solution for you.